Sunday 24 March 2013

What is Wensdi? - Omg she's back, she came back, Sunday.

Oh poor 'What is Wensdi?' blog how I have neglected you so.

I am so very sorry. 

But never fear, I have returneth to use you again! 

I mean not that I only come to you when I want to use you for something... ah man this is all coming out wrong.

I love you 'What is Wensdi' Blog I really do! 

I haven't stopped thinking about you in the time we've had apart, really!!

Look, I've said sorry what more do you want with me? I'm here now, can we please just move on? Hey you know I forgive you...

Yes, you heard me right I forgive you. It's not like you tried to stay in touch with me!! But I'm not going to hold a grudge I'm going to let it go and hope you can find the strength to be as brave as me and forgive me.

Wow I'm super manipulative! 

Anywaaay!

I really am going to start posting more regularly again, because I have soooo many awesome wonderful things I want to draw and share with you all. I can't wait to show you the cats in jumpers!

You will choke your brains out at how amazing they are!

So keep checking in, there will be such wonderfulerifus delights soon, like probably by tomorrow night even!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for it!