Sunday 21 April 2013

What is Wensdi ? - Sunday.

Hello all!

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for more cats in jumpers I will be uploading quite a few. I don't have the time to be uploading one every day or every other day anymore as I have decided that I actually need to get a life and so will therefore be concentrating on drawing other animals in jumpers hahaha! 

I am of course joking, like I said previously I aim to fill a sketchbook and I will, but It will be a weekly update rather than a daily, as I do have real artwork and illustrations to be working on which will also be uploaded along with works in progress. Maybe if you're all nice I might do a detailed work in progress so you can see how my Illustrations develop. 

:D Happy Sunday all and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for it!