Thursday 18 July 2013

What is Wensdi? - Thursday! Work in progress!!

As you can imagine, I got sick and tired of the piece of work I previously showed in progress. This doesn't mean it will remain unfinished, but until I can summon the strength to complete it, I am going to work on other pieces instead.

Pieces such as this beauty! I am especially excited by her as I have been working on this face shape and style in my sketchbooks and have developed it and this is the first piece I have started with this look to it. I can't wait to finish her I reckon I could be done by tomorrow afternoon! I'll take more in work in progress pics so you can all revel in its development.




Isn't she beautiful? 

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see this finished!! It's looking amazing already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D :D Thanks! How's science fact Thursday coming along? :D

      Delete
  2. This is so awesome! I love her lips & the shape of her face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you, I miss you, wanna show you my sketchbook work and get some feed back on that!

      Delete

Go for it!