Monday 14 January 2013

What is Wensdi? - Monday, Monday.

So, have you all been waiting to see what I have in store for you today? It's exciting waiting for something isn't it?! 

NO! No it isn't, I hate surprises and I hate anticipation, so I will delay you no longer.  

I would like to Introduce Egor :D.


He's Russian and likes collecting dead animals they're the only things that really talk to him these days, ever since he was let out of 'St. Margaret's home of the lost minds' where he learned he would be happier and safer if he just avoided as many people as possible.


I want to just say something totally unrelated to this post, This morning I opened my laptop and Kenny Rogers starts singing "Ruby, don't take your love to town" to me. It was quite nice being serenaded by my laptop first thing in the morning, however I don't like it's choice of song, as I am now worried that my laptop thinks I am going out to have fun with other laptops and it may plan to kill me so I don't leave it....

Or its warning me that, that's what my old laptop is thinking as I haven't actually turned my old laptop on since I got this one for Christmas. Hmm, anyway hope you all enjoy EGOR!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for it!