Monday 14 October 2013

What is Wensdi? - Today I had a delivery....

A smooth, white, shiny box. It was a long and wide box, but quite flat...Excited yet? 

I was!

Inside are my new beautiful business cards!!  They are very lovely and actually have the relevant information on! My last design as you can see below was a bit clunky and inelegant.



My new cards, like my old ones, were printed by moo.com and I must say I am very happy with the product! These new cards have several different designs on which means I can quickly show different pieces of my work, ha! How brilliant is that?


Right, now that's done I guess I better start doing some business! Otherwise, as lovely as they are, that's all they'd be, lovely pretty little cards. 

Let's Go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for it!